Sr Site Acquisition Specialist BC
Post Date: Sep 13, 2017
Location: Lower Mainland, British Columbia
Reference Number: TBCSSA1
WE KNOW WHERE WE’RE GOING. WANT TO HELP US GET THERE?
LandSolutions is a progressive and visionary land and environmental consulting firm offering cradle to grave solutions to accessing and managing land for various industries, Canada wide. We are a highly engaged and enthusiastic team of professionals with a great depth of experience in our field of expertise, and we are looking for only the best to join our team.
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Site Acquisition and Municipal Affairs Coordinator in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia (Reference number TBCSSA1). This role is for someone who possesses great energy, is able to work independently, has proven experience and who is interested in becoming part of our ongoing story of growth.
What you will do:
- Telecommunications site selection for Greenfield, rooftop and in-building facilities
- Prepare proposals, agreement, notifications and letters required for acquisition of surface rights and transmittal to clients
- Regular communication with clients: managing requests, inquiries and reporting
- Liase with government agencies, Land Use Authorities and various third-party groups
- Conduct municipal risk assessments based on LUA’s procedures and/or protocols
- Order, interpret and assess: development permit drawings and survey plans
- Provide representation at public consultations and LUA hearings
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Post-secondary education in Land, Business, Urban Planning, Real Estate or a related field
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Telecommunication Site Acquisition and Municipal Affairs within BC
- Strong background with real estate acquisitions and legal agreements for both Crown and Freehold
- Sound knowledge of regulatory guideline and governing Acts pertaining to the Canadian Telecommunication sector
- Previous experience with GPS and graphics software
- Ability to schedule time and prioritize
LandSolutions LP provides professional services in all aspects of land acquisition, public involvement, land asset management, and environmental services. With a team of over 120, we have a well-established presence in the industry through our 7 office locations across Canada.
Our team needs outstanding individuals who want to join a company with a culture that supports you in being nothing but your best. If you’re interested in seeing your true growth potential, we want to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter (quoting reference number in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until we’ve found the right match for this position and our company.