Intermediate Surface Land Administration
Post Date: Sep 13, 2017
Location: Vaughn, Ontario
Reference Number: OntLS0917
At LandSolutions we believe that expert service to our clients is created through the success of our people. Are you READY FOR SUCCESS?
We are currently seeking a results oriented Intermediate Surface Land Administrator for our Vaughn, Ontario office. This is a 3 day per week, temporary term position until the end of 2017 (with a strong possibility to move to full time permanent).
- search and review freehold and crown ownership and associated interests
- review survey plans and identify third parties
- identify interested parties according to AER and NEB regulations
- prepare lease agreements, notifications, and third party requests
- provide reports through line lists and status reports
- prepare and register caveats and URWs with Land Titles
- prepare and assemble final packages
- exercise attention to detail through proofing
- Environmental / Conservation searches
- Perform all office duties (includes reception, mail, couriers and greeting guests)
- Land Administration Diploma or High School Diploma
- Knowledge of applicable acts, guides and regulations
- Good organizational and writing skills
- Ability to schedule time and prioritize
- Good interpersonal skills and communication on and off the telephone
- Experience with windows software, word and excel
- Experience with surface administration, real estate or leasing documents.
LandSolutions is a progressive land and environmental consulting firm offering cradle to grave solutions to accessing and managing land for various industries, Canada wide. We are a highly engaged, results driven team of professionals with a great depth of experience in our field of expertise.
Please forward your resume (quoting reference number OntLS0917) in the subject line to email@example.com, no later than September 20, 2017.